Thursday 26 October 2017

All Eyes On You | New Makeup From 3INA To Make Your Eyes Go WOW!

3INA Eye Makeup - All Eyes On You

One makeup brand that I've really been enjoying over the last few months is 3INA, it's makeup brand thats only been available to the UK quite recently. In August I tried and reviewed a few of the 3INA best sellers (which you can read here) which really impressed me, so I was pretty excited when a parcel came though the door the other week with some of the new releases from this brand. Some of the bits they sent me over are beautiful and I think are perfect for the up and coming party season. I know December is still a little way off and you might be thinking lets get Halloween over and done with first, but December is my favourite time of year and I'm already getting excited about the festive season, which includes my choices of makeup. For me holiday makeup is about going all out and the new eye makeup from 3INA* will really help make them pop.

3INA Eye Makeup - All Eyes On You

The Eye Gloss - Shade 501

Have you ever wondered how the models in the magazines get their eyeshadows looking super glossy? Well I always wondered, and it turns out theres an actual makeup product for it - An eye gloss! Who would have thought? 3INA have released their own eye gloss in three different shades and I have to say this is the most interesting product that I've tried in a long time. I've been trying out the shade 501, which is this very pale pink colour. The eye gloss comes in a tube that could easily be mistaken for a lip gloss and the applicator is this big fluffy domed brush which follows the shape of your eyelid, which helps to make application really easy. To my surprise this product actually works and as long as you use a light hand and the tiniest amount of product, you will easily get the shiny eye lid look. The product can feel quite sticky, which is why I use the smallest amount. I also don't want it to look like I've popped on a moisturiser and not bothered to blend it in. It takes a little getting used to, but I think the effect it gives is really cool and I think this look would look lovely on one of those cold winters days, especially when some festive event is going on. I also think it would help to intensify any eyeshadow look in photographs.

3INA Eye Makeup - All Eyes On You

The Eyebrow Kit - Shade 402

This eyebrow kit takes me back to the days when I first started giving my brows some love; I was obsessed with Benefit's Brow Zings and this eyebrow kit could pass as a dupe. On one side you have the wax which shapes and defines the bow and on the left is the powder to fill the brows in. Its been a few years since I last used a powder on my brows and over the last few weeks I've been changing my brows up and opting for a powder. I usually use a brow pomade, which gives my brows a much more polished clean look, but the powder and wax helps makes my brows look a little more natural which is a look a lot more people are going for these days. The kit also comes with a mirror and tweezers making it perfect for travelling and on the go.

3INA Eye Makeup - All Eyes On You

The Gel Liner - Shade 800

I used to swear by gel liner! Back in my early days of blogging, all I would use was black gel liner, I was obsessed with it. What I loved most about it what the precision of it and how easy it was to apply (thats of course once I got the hang of it). For some reason, I can't even remember why, I stopped using it and switched to felt tip liners instead. I think this 3INA black gel liner may have sparked up new found love for this kind of liner again. My memory may be a little rusty, but as far as gel liners go, this formula is up there with some of my old favourites - The formula is really smooth and glides over the lash line perfectly, its fast drying, long lasting and jet black, which is an absolute must for me. I have to say, my technique does need perfecting again, but I'm really enjoying using this.

3INA Eye Makeup - All Eyes On You

The Duo Eyeshadow - Shade 602

This duo eyeshadow is easily the prettiest bit of makeup in this blog post. These baked eyeshadows are housed side by side in the pan and are blended together in this beautiful marble effect. I had a lot of fun just staring at this for a good few minutes. The shade 602 has this gorgeous dusky pink shade on one side and a shimmery pearlescent white the other. The pink is warm toned and looks beautiful heavy on the lid and then blended out to the crease, while the shimmery white makes a beautiful highlight for the brow bone and inner corner of the eye. On its own, I can create a simple eye makeup look with this, but paired with the pale pink eye gloss, this really creates a makeup look that will give my eyes a bit of that 'wow' factor. I've also doubled the pink shadow as a blush shade and it works perfectly.

So there we have it. If you've not tired anything from 3INA I would definitely recommend checking them out, the products are really lovely to use and are round the same price point as your high street makeup. I've left all the links to each product for you in the headers, but if you want to take a look at the 3INA website, you can find the link here.

Whats you're favourite 3INA product? Let me know. 

Share:

1 comment

  1. Saw the duo shadow on instagram, sooo cute! The eye gloss looks really interesting and unlike anything I have seen before!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig