Wednesday 15 June 2016

Contour Like A Queen With Freedom Pro Contour Kit

Makeup, Contour, Highlight, Contouring, Bronzer, Freedom, Freedom Makeup, Freedom Pro Contour Kit

Makeup, Contour, Highlight, Contouring, Bronzer, Freedom, Freedom Makeup, Freedom Pro Contour Kit

When it comes to conturing products, I am literally a woman obsessed. I just love me a good contour! Seriously I have no idea what I did before contouring was invented as I have no cheekbones whatsoever, I really need all the help I can get to help define them. I think its because of this reason that I love trying out new products. I recently got my hands on the Freedom Makeup Pro Contour palette and let me tell you this little thing is a beauty! I love it and if you love contouring just as much as me, then I'm pretty sure you guys will love it too. 

The kit come in three available shades and the one that I've been using is the darkest of the three. The right side of the kit has such a beautiful highlight shade, whist the left is the bronzer which is just insane. The bronzer is definitely my favourite product out of the two as it's so incredibly pigmented. Seriously the first time I used this I actually looked like a clown as I wasn't expecting it to be as pigmented as it was; I spent what felt like hours trying to blend it out. But don't let my first experience put you off. I only need the lightest of touch with my brush to pick up the right amount of product that is needed to create those cheekbones. With a small amount of product, blending becomes super easy and the results are so good. The bronzer is a very deep and warm toned bronze with no shimmer in it, which makes it so perfect for contouring. 

Makeup, Contour, Highlight, Contouring, Bronzer, Freedom, Freedom Makeup, Freedom Pro Contour Kit
Makeup, Contour, Highlight, Contouring, Bronzer, Freedom, Freedom Makeup, Freedom Pro Contour Kit

The highlight shade is also beautiful, but if I'm honest it's a little too dark for an everyday highlight, well for me anyway. I actually really like to use this on those makeup days where I'm trying to achieve that sun kissed glow - You know that glow you get when you go on holiday. I think for a super bronzed look this highlight is perfect, but having said that I can only really pull that look off when I have a tan and with the weather being so bad right now, you can bet that tan is going to be coming right out of a bottle (boo). 

Again the highlighter is just like the bronzer in the sense that its super pigmented and a light hand is definitely needed. The highlight is actually not too shimmery, which I really like. I'm not really a fan when highlighters make me look like Edward Cullen and something a little more subtle definitely works better for me. 

One of the best things about this contour kit has to be its price! It will only set you back £3.50 which is just such good value for money. I also really like the packaging; its sleek, compact and I love the mirror inside. If you fancy picking one of these up you can find it here on the Freedom website.

Whats your favourite thing to contour with? 

Share:

4 comments

  1. Not to impressed with this it looks a bit too warm to be a contour kit :/

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swatches ! I agree, the highlighter seems quite dark but the swatches look buttery. The pigmentation and price point are on point. Will check this out ! Thanks x

    themisslubna.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the Edward Cullen reference haha I love a shimmery highlighter but this looks nice too :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Модная брендовая поставка изЕвропы, сделаная из трендовых материалов в черном, оранжевом, красном, голубом, серебряном цвете. Популярны строгие классические повседневные варианты и необчные неформальные в тренде casual, с прямой фактуройтакже, а еще актуальны стеганые, с золотыми клепами, ремешками, пряжей, с кисточками и бахромой. Наша сумка отличается от других классным стилем, покрывает весь спектр дополнений, без оных нереально презентовать современный образ. В витрине на нашем россиском ресурсе сумка 4 вы обнаружите больше 80 вариантов самой необычной цветности и фасона. Милые цвета меняются с яркими насыщенными цветами и принтами, гладкая кожа с фактурной, с тиснением, а также с серебряным блеском.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig