Friday 13 May 2016

New Trainers | Light Grey Nike Free Runs

Nike Free Runs, Light Grey Free Runs, Trainers, Kicks, Style, Fashion, OOTD,

Nike Free Runs, Light Grey Free Runs, Trainers, Kicks, Style, Fashion, OOTD,

I think most of you will agree with me that wearing trainers has become pretty desirable over the past year or so. As someone who has always been a fan of trainers, I love that they are not just appropriate for the gym or any other physical activity, but are now a key item in your wardrobe as they can now be worn to make quite a fashionable statement. I mean paired with some skinny jeans, a bomber jacket and oversized top and you have yourself a stylish daytime outfit. 

With trainers becoming ever more popular and stylish their have been so many different styles that I wanted to get my hands. I can't think of a better way to express this desire other than a little picture on Instagram which I sometimes use as my visual wish list. A few months back whilst I was pregnant with Archie I posted a picture of some gorgeous Nike Free Runs in a light grey shade that also sported hints of white and black. In terms of colour - Black, white and grey are my favourite colours to wear, so I couldn't have found a more suitable pair of trainers, as these would literally work with nearly everything in my wardrobe!

You know how it is with wish lists don't you? You buy one thing on the list only to find that you've added around five more items that you really must have. What I'm trying to say here is that my wish list only seems to get bigger without much actually getting ticked off! So you can only imagine my complete shock and excitement when my man came home the other night and handed me a box that contained my new Nike Free Runs. WOW


I was in complete shock and had no idea that he even knew I wanted these trainers. James told me that he had been secretly stalking my Instagram and decided to treat me as he thought I deserved it for doing so well with Archie. Firstly can I just award my man brownie points for doing such a sweet thing and secondly, he doesn't even have an Instagram account or even use it. I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but I'm going to 'Relationship Goals' myself right now lol. 

I really just wanted to show off my new trainers in this post for you today, I mean they are totally gorgeous and of course give my man a big shoutout. I will be styling these in an OOTD post for you guys soon, but for the time being I give you full permission to drool over these beauties.

Are you a fan of trainers? What pair have you got on your wish list?



Share:

5 comments



  1. Get simple ways for downloading, installing, activating, and re-installing the Microsoft Office Suite. Get assistance from the expert, you can visit here.
    Office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.mcafee.com/activate
    service offers trusted protection. So, you can shop, surf the web & keep all of your devices safe on the web with the convenience of a single subscription. ULTIMATE antivirus, identification and privacy safety (personal info) for all your computers/PCs or laptops (Windows, Macs), tablets and smartphones. We provide helps to activate mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, I’m John. I’m a writer living in Newark, New Jersey 07108, USA. I am a fan of technology and writing.
    mcafee.com/activate
    office.com/setup
    mcafee login
    norton login

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked that you gave information about it. I came to know a lot from this information about this site which I did not know before. I thank you very much for this. I hope you will continue to give further information just like this.

    If do you have any other problem with the connection so you can use our online support system. If more query then Visit on our Website: http //ij.start.canon setup

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig