Monday 23 May 2016

Lush Mask of Magnaminty | Full Review

Lush Mask of Magnaminty, Face Mask, Skincare, Lush, Spot free Skin, Beauty, Natural Products,

Lush Mask of Magnaminty, Face Mask, Skincare, Lush, Spot free Skin, Beauty, Natural Products,

Pamper evenings are some of my favourite. Long gone are the days where I would spend my Saturday nights partying; These days I much prefer a candlelit bath with lots of bubbles and no pamper would be complete without the use of a good face mask - You just can't go wrong. The last coulee of years I've really upped my skincare routine and in this tine I've tried and tested quite a few face masks; My favourite and one that I keep repurchasing time and time again is the Mask of Magnaminty by Lush - Its incredible.

Whenever my skin is feeling dry, looking tired or is in need of a much needed skin rescue the Mask go Magnaminty is my secret weapon as I see such a difference in the way my skin looks right after its use. I remember when I first used this I was a little taken back with the masks distinct colour; I'll be honest its appearance is a little off putting. The colour of this mask is a moss green that reminds me of frankenstein  coloured faceprint at Halloween. But I promise you to look pasts its gruesome appreacne and I find that this masks actually works wonders.

It's lovely green shade is down to the peppermint used in the mask, it really is minty, perfect if you love anything minty. I find it's scent to be really uplifting and refreshing. Whenever I use this mask it makes me think of Mean Girls where Aaron tells Regina that her face smells of peppermint as thats all you can smell on your face when you use this mask. I personally really love the smell and find that it really cools my skin down and creates a soothing effect that really helps to calm down any spots or irritated areas on my skin.

Lush Mask of Magnaminty, Face Mask, Skincare, Lush, Spot free Skin, Beauty, Natural Products,
Lush Mask of Magnaminty, Face Mask, Skincare, Lush, Spot free Skin, Beauty, Natural Products,
The Mask of Magnaminty also contains aduki beans which help to polish and renew skin and kaolin which is perfect for cleansing. It's this mixture of fresh and natural ingredients which really make my skins complexion look amazing.

The actual mask itself feels very thick and grainy in texture. Sometimes when applying the mask I really like to work it into my skin for a gentle exfoliate and this really helps to remove all those dead skin cells and leaves my skin glowing afterwards. The Mask of Magnaminty is one of those masks that quickly tightens up as soon as the air gets to it so I always find it really weird when I'm sat there relaxing and can no longer open my mouth or make any facial expressions easily.

Overall I can't fault this mask, its amazing. I love how its perfect to use on the body, not just my face. I'm one of those people that tend to get spots around my chest area which is so annoying especially when summer comes around. But this mask does a pretty great job at calming those spots down too. If theres one face mask that you need to try its definitely the Mask of Magnaminty.

Have you tried this face mask yet? What's your favourite thing from Lush?


Share:

3 comments

  1. a lot of people rave about this mask, I really should try! and im with you, no partying but more pampering :P
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people rave about this mask, I really should give it a go! Xx

    Amanda - www.dreamingxprettyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only ever tried bath bombs and shower gels from Lush, but I've heard such good things about their face masks! May have to give this one a go x

    http://www.taintedblues.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig