Wednesday 17 September 2014

Outfit || Gossip Girl Inspired


Shirt H&M || Skirt H&M  || Hat H&M  || Necklace Pretty Pretty* || Boots River Island || Socks River Island || Bracelets Orelia*

September is here which means Autumn is well and truly on its way. A lot of you have been going back to school this week and with this outfit I can't help but feel like I'm stepping into Gossip Girl and heading to Constance. I'm loving this loose fitted white shirt at the moment, it tucks in beautifully to any skirt or high waisted trouser and the blower hat was just an accessory that worked perfectly. 

Whether your heading back to school, or just feeling a little bit Jenny Humphrey, this outfit is cute and fun to wear, I would love to know your thoughts.

Lots of Love





Share:

4 comments

  1. this is so cute!
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the skirt & boots x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so cute! I love the boots x
    Ellie | eleanormaes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig