Thursday 11 September 2014

La Redoute And The Language Of Love


This week French brand La Redoute have launched an exciting brand new ad campaign called the language of love and it's all about telling your closest love ones just how much they mean to you. If you have a few spare minutes I recommend you taking the time to watch the campaign video below as I'm sure it will melt your heart a little just like it did with mine. What La Redoute aims to convey in this campaign is that 'French style is more than just aesthetic - It's an attitude. If everyone of us in Britain could try on a little French style every day, and spontaneously tell someone 'I love you' wouldn't our days be a little brighter?'


I think sometimes we forget to tell the people we are closest too just how much we love them and those three little words 'I Love You' are not said enough sometimes, but yet mean so much when said to someone. I think this campaign is such a lovely idea and a reminder that we all need to share a little more love. I for one felt so inspired when watching the video and I thought to myself I am actually someone who likes to express my emotions especially to James my fiancĂ© and close family, but it’s my closest friends that I probably tend not to tell them just how much they really mean to me; So I decided to dedicate my message of love to three of my closest friends who actually mean the world to me - Sarah, Stacey and Emily this message of love is just for you ...

Girls it was a love of cheerleading and sparkly big bows that brought us all together, and it wasn't long before our Chaos/Rainbow cheer team was turned into a little cheer family. Cheer training with you guys has been so amazing and I know that every cheer session is going to be fun, full of laughter and giggles… lots of them; I always leave every session on such a high and can't wait for the next one. I've trusted you girls with my life and in return I know I've given you a ton of bruises, which I know doesn't sound like a great return but you all know that I'm ditsy Danni and you guys wouldn't have me any other way, that alone makes you the best friends ever. Stacey I know I gave you a really bad black eye right before you had to go to work, Emily I know my very unbalanced legs have kicked you in the face repeatedly and Sarah the time I nearly broke your neck by sitting on you must have been awful (to anyone else reading I know this sounds so bad, but cheerleading is no easy thing, unless you’re the tightest flyer ever, and I'm sure they make mistakes too). I know I've always said sorry for inuring you guys, but straight away you laugh it off, are ready to keep stunting and in a weird way it’s all these little mishaps that make us closer.

Our love for cheer wasn't enough and as a group we've always wanted to go on mini adventures, Blackpool, Boardmasters and Royal Ascot to name a few. I always know that whenever we get together I am going to have the best time. When I am with you three I never laugh so much in my life and there is never a bad or dull moment. Whatever situation comes our way, we get though it together and have the best of time, you girls have honestly changed my life for the better and have given me so many memories that I'll treasure and never forget. As well as all the fun moments there are those times where I know I could pick up the phone call you and you will always be there for me and I know we will always be there for each other.

Stacey, you are such a beautiful person inside out and with a heart of gold. Not only are you an amazing cheer coach, but you’re so fun to be around, your personality and laugh are contagious and we can always count on you for those random spontaneous fun moments. You really are an amazing person who always puts others before yourself. I absolutely love your beauty recommendations, if anyone is going to know the best eyeliner, lipstick or fake tan going around I can always guarantee that you've tried and tested it and will point me in the right direction. I love that you know lipstick is the way to my heart but you've taught me how important it is to be a natural beauty too and have inspired me to brave the world barefaced without any makeup (sometimes), which is something I would have never have done if it weren't for you. You are such a babe, have bundles of sparkle and I love you.

Emily, I can always count on you to bring the fun, and you are the best two armed raver that I know, no one parties in the dance tent quite like you. You’re the only person other than me who I know who likes to rave solo which makes me feel so much better for raving my arm around like a loony at home, especially when you text me saying you've been raving on the way to work. I love that we are not only cheer friends but blogging buddies too and your achievements are amazing and I am so proud of you. Out of everyone I think you put up with my 'ditsy' moments the most and laugh them off with me ‘I feel like Morgan Freeman’ comes to mind. You love for llamas and knitwear always make me smile and it always amazes me how quickly you get ready compared to us lot but yet always look beautiful. I love having you in my life and I love you.

Sarah, I don't think there is a day that passes where we don't talk and your blonde moments always seem equal my ditsy ones which means sometimes I think we are the same and are on the same wavelength. I love how organised you are and your schedules always have me in stitches, you know exactly which ones I mean! You wear your heart on your sleeve and do everything for those closest to you. Not only are you so kind, genuine and caring, but I love your honest and fierce moments too, I know that you will always fight in my corner no matter what. I love that you know my love for penguins is so real and the fact that you adopted me a baby penguin for my birthday says it all. You are such a special friend and I love you.

Girls I love having you in my life and I know that we will always be friends and always have cheer in our hearts. I can't wait for more adventures in the future, each of you sparkle in your own way and I love our little group. Cheer sleepovers are always the best and I know that no matter what I can count on you three to always make me smile, girls I love you. 

For those of you reading and made it to the end of this post, I really hope that your inspired by the La Redoute ad campaign and hopefully you feel like spreading a little love yourselves, even if it’s just a quick message or phone call to tell someone close that you love them. Around 82% of us in Britain would love to hear the words 'I Love You' every single day but only 30% of us actually say it, so make a change and bring a smile to someone’s face by spreading a little love.



Lots of Love




Share:

1 comment

  1. Aww Danni! Best post ever ! haha we are such ravers :) love it ! Cant wait for our blogging adventures to start this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig