Monday 28 April 2014

Primark Haul


This weekend I decided to do a little spending and paid a visit to Primark. The one in my town is tiny and utterly rubbish, however down the road is Peterborough and they have the most amazing Primark store and I had a lot of fun walking around the shops and popping bits in my basket. I don't know about you, but I love seeing what people pick up in Primark as they don't have an online store, so I thought I would share with you all the little bits and bobs that I picked up.


Black & White Printed Trousers £9.00

I love bold prints and as soon as I saw these black and white printed trousers I fell in love with them. I thought that these would be perfect for spring/summer as they are so easy and comfortable to wear. These trousers are really lightweight and have been made from a silky sort of material. These are going to look perfect worn casually in the day time, or dressed up with a blazer and some heels in the evening.


Printed Coral Shorts £4.00

These printed shorts had to be my top find of the day, as soon as I saw this bright beautiful bold print I just had to take them home with me. I'm really loving printed things at the moment and these are going to look amazing come summer time, especially with festival season just around the corner. Again, like the trousers I picked up these are made from a silky lightweight material which, so they will be perfect for holidays too.


Distressed Tee £4.00

I've been seeing these distressed tees popping up on YouTube and other blogs recently and I had in mind when I went into Primark that I wanted to pick one up. I love this minted green colour, so gorgeous for this time of year. I love these tees for casual lazy days and as they are pretty long, they work perfectly with leggings.


Black & White Stripe Strap Top £3.00

When ever I venture into Primark, I will always pick up some basics which include little black strap tops and among them I saw this black and white stripped one. I love a bit of monochrome and paired with some black trousers I thought I would be able to dress this basic top up a little.


Sports Bra £4.00

You all know by now that I love the gym and working out, so I will never pass an opportunity to pick up new gym clothing. I spotted this neon orange and grey sports bra and fell in love with it in an instant. Primark have some amazing gym clothing in their stores right now, and new gym gear is the perfect way to motivate yourself into going to the gym.


Black Wedges £12.00

I have a love hate relationship with heels and wearing them everyday for work really takes its toll on my poor little feet. However I always find wedges much comfier and easier to walk in, so I was so drawn to these wedges. I love how smart they look with their closed rounded toes, but they also have a summer look to them with their espadrille wedge, super cute!


Handbag £4.00

I love little over the shoulder handbags, they are so convenient for those quick dashes to the shops, food shopping in particular; Sometimes its just not practical to carry a massive handbag around with you. I love the detailing around the edges of this handbag and seeing as its pretty small, it manages to hold a lot of stuff - Tried and tested ladies!


Statement Necklace £5.00

It's been quite a while since I picked up any jewelry from Primark as I went off it for a while. However I fell in love with this statement necklace immediately! I love how its a little bit different with its tribal fabric detailing and I just know that this is going to jazz up so many outfits. 

So that's evening this I bought at Primark this weekend, I would love to know if you've picked up anything from there recently, be sure to let me know in the comments.


Lots of Love



Find Me
Twitter @sunshinesprkle || Instagram @sunshinesprkle 
Share:

12 comments

  1. Love the shorts x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that necklace in my life! Definitely need a trip to Primark soon and I love the trousers too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought when I saw it, doesn't look as though its from Primark xx

      Delete
  3. The shorts are gorgeous! I also have one of their sports bras and they're so comfy!
    Katherine Rose | Uk Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trousers and that bag, and that necklace is gorgeous :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your shorts (I've been looking for one just like that!) and your small bag (:
    Great haul!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant haul! I absolutely love those shorts and so cheap, i hope i find them in my store! xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you been to the Corby Primark? That's better than ours too! I hope our Primark gets better once it moves to the Grosvenor. Love the trousers - did you wear them on Sunday? I have a workout top from Primark thats pretty good - I love their bright colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful trousers this is. I tried it and I simply loved it.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig