Monday 2 December 2013

Bangs Style Feature

The other week I was so excited to be contacted by Bang Style asking if I wanted to be featured on their amazing blog. For those of you who don't know, Bang Style run a app which is pretty similar to Instagram in the sense that you can upload pictures - but the catch is that its pictures that are all hair related. Bang Style is the perfect app to go to if your after some hairstyle inspiration. I've just set up an account, so if you would like to add me you can find me @sunshinesprkle

Bang Style also run a pretty amazing blog which is filled with inspiring hairstyles and other beauty bits so I was thrilled to be invited over for a featured interview. If you ladies have the time I would love for you to take a look at the interview and of course check out the Bang Style Blog as its amazing and I know a lot of you love looking after your hair just as much as I do. If you would like to have a look at the article I was featured in you can navigate there by simply clicking the link below.




Thank you for taking the time to have a look ladies and I would love to know your thoughts.

Lots of Love


Share:

1 comment

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig