Wednesday 25 April 2012

This Girls Gotta Have Em | Stylestalker


Hello beauties, I hope you all having a fantastic week so far. As you know its Wednesday which means another 'This Girls Gotta Have Em Post'. So as usual I was doing the rounds of all my favourite fashion sites and although there were some lovely new bits that caught my eye, I didn't really see anything new or exciting in terms of fashion; it's all the same stuff but with different variations. So I thought I would turn my attention to some different sites that I've not showcased before. I stumbled across Stylestalker, an Australian clothing label. After seeing some of their fabulous dresses featured in OOTD posts by a few bloggers recently and was completely blown away. A few clicks later and I was browsing though everything on their website and I just fell in love with so many items. I've only decided to showcase three of my favourite pieces, but I really recommend you check their site out (www.stylestalker.com)and see what you think!



From left to Right


Lithium Maxi Dress $229.00

I am in love with this maxi dress, I think its simply stunning. The style kind of reminds me of a Miss Selfrdige dress I posted a few weeks ago (here) which is probably why I like this dress so much. I love it when a dress has contrasting textures, especially when leather is combined with with soft floaty fabrics just like it has been done with this maxi. The black and white accent colours running though the fabric make this so eye catching and to top it off the two side slits running through the length of the skirt around the legs makes this dress something really special. I would just love to have this in my wardrobe.

Shanghai Dress $149.00

This blue print oriental dress is most defiantly eye catching and I think would make the perfect statement dress. The wide neck line and long sleeves makes this dress so wearable for spring time and its ones of those that can be dressed up or down, which is always a great thing to have in a dress. I've seen the Shanghai dressed showcased as an OOTD in a few blogs and all I can say is that is stunning on and looks so much better than what the picture is showing. This dress would look brilliant paired with some back heeled ankle boots and a chunky necklace. 

Lithium Blazer $229.00

I am loving this blazer and as you can see it repeats the same black and white patten as what you can see in the maxi dress. I think that this is such a great statement blazer and as its black and white it can be paired with almost anything. Although it comes across as  very striking, its something that would look very feminine on and you could dress it in so many ways to suit your personal style. This is a great must have item and I can imagine if you started rocking this out and about, people will defiantly be noticing and wanting one of their own.


One thing you might have noticed is that the prices are all in Australian Dollar's and I have no idea what that is converted too Pounds, however if you are thinking of purchasing anything they do ship internationally and will give you the conversion price at the checkout. As always beauties I would love to know your thoughts, and if you've checked out the site please let me know what your favourite items are. If your still not convinced here are a few pictures of their most recent collection as part of a look book.







Please note that all images have been taken from the Stylestalker website and all links have been attached. 

Share:

4 comments

  1. Oh wow I love these, especially the maxi dress!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think it would look stunning on anyone xx

      Delete
  2. That maxi dress is absolutely gorgeous! I love the leather bodice and how it has slits down the side too :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to own this, I think I would need my legs lengthening though as I would probably be too short lol x

      Delete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig