Wednesday 14 March 2012

This Girls Gotta Have Em | River Island


Hello lovelies. As you know it’s Wednesday and it’s that time of the week for a 'This Girls Gotta Have Em' post. I really enjoy putting together a showcase of my favourite bits and bobs from stores each week, but this week I was browsing the web and seriously lacked some inspiration. Then I remembered that after a long day at work my manager and friend Nic put together this fabulous outfit on the manikin which I thought you beauties would love. So this week is looking at River Island clothing, but instead of random bits I like, its a whole outfit. Enjoy!


From Left to Right

White Pocket Shirt £15.00

This clean cut pocket shirt looks fabulous tucked into the shorts and with the contrasting shades of neutral, help to make the outfit look effortless, yet beautiful.

Stone Belted Smart Shorts £25.00

I adore these shorts and so does Nic! (I think that these will be our next staff purchase) and this is what really inspired the whole outfit! They are smart shorts which have a lovely textured material. Neutrals are great for Spring and these shorts are such a classic item. The shorts really have a really romantic look to them and the belt makes them so feminine. 

Cream Elephant Print Satchel £37.00

When going for a neutral look, its always good to add a pop of colour in and what better way to do so than with a splash of red and blue. This elephant printed satchel brings in that ethnic style and brings a bit of fun to the outfit.

 Blue Stripe Espadrille Wedges £55.00

Again adding a pop of colour to the outfit, these blue wedged espadrilles really bring the whole outfit together. The stripes help to make the outfit look tailored whilst giving you a bit of height to stand out in the crowd.

Light Brown Leather Wrap Diamante Bracelet £10.00

This is such a neutral outfit that accessories don't need to be over the top, a simple brown leather strap bracelet is all you need. It's very delicate and the diamante adds a touch of sparkle.

Light Beige Oversized Sunglasses £13.00

What better way to complete the outfit, by adding a pair of oversized sunnies. The weather is getting warmer and these sunglasses are gorgeous!

I hope you enjoyed this look beauties. As I say I really love this outfit, and I wish I could say it was me who put it all together, but it was in-fact the fabulous Nic and all credit goes to her. You should go and say hello to her on Twitter as she is a bundle of laughs and defiantly knows her fashion!



Take care lovelies 


Please note: All images have been taken from the River Island website and you can find all links to each item below the pictures. 


Share:

7 comments

  1. Holy crap, those wedges!! I need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya the shoes are my favorite too- so damn cute xx
    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These shoes are gorgeous, I would love to have them xx

      Delete
  3. The wedges, the sunglasses and the bracelet are adorable! I really wish River Island was in the US, my friend just got back from a trip from England with a huge bag of stuff from River Island lol :) Great blog! Now following :)

    -- Hailey (rosepetalbeautyx.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great if they did as they have some lovely bits in right now. I'm sure one day in the future River Island will expand. I really wish we had a sephora over here and bath and body works as that would be amazing. Glad you like my blog babes, will be sure to have a look at yours x

      Delete
  4. The fee for different therapists can depend on the total duration of
    their therapy plan. There are also those who deal with athletes
    who need a private physio therapist to ascertain
    their health condition in a frequent interval. Your best bet is to find an ACOTE accredited school because these schools are recognized as offering the most thorough education.
    Also see my web page > are you depressed test

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig